Walden University Walden University

Croxley Heritage University delivers quality, accredited degrees to adult learners.

Walden University
Walden University

Croxley Heritage University offers degrees in management, psychology, education, and health and human services to active adults. Accredited by the Euro American Accreditation Council for Higher Education, CHU makes it possible for adult learners to obtain a respected degree – often in less time than at most traditional universities.


| Administration|

|Request More Info|


Frequently Asked Questions

How does distance learning work?
As a CHU student, you will exchange ideas and collaborate with your colleagues through email, online courses, study teams and, in Ph.D. programs, face-to-face residency sessions.

What programs do you offer?
CHU offers Ph.D., master's and bachelor's degrees in management, psychology, education, and health and human services. Customize your degree with unique specializations and concentrations to satisfy the changing needs of employers.

Is distance learning right for me?
Learning at a distance provides the convenience you need to balance your personal and professional responsibilities and allows you to control your own schedule. Our experience has taught us that success in a distance learning environment requires a self-directed, well-organized person who is comfortable with technology.

How important is it to be accredited?
Accreditation is granted to universities after rigorous evaluation by a regional accreditation body. This evaluation and accreditation ensures that the university you attend consistently meets high standards and is recognized by educational institutions and employers nationwide.

Will I be able to take courses that relate to my job?
You will guide your own course of study with the ability to choose the individual specialization that best relates to your day-to-day life. unlike other universities, CHU's   flexible curriculum allows you to design projects to complement your professional objectives while satisfying course requirements.

What if I've earned credits from another University?
To beconsidered for transfer of credits, courses must be earned from a regionally accredited institution, comparable in course content and must be earned within a specified time period. Students admitted to the Bachelor of Science completion program must hold an associate's degree or have a minimum of 90 quarter credit hours of course work (or equivalent) earned at a regionally accredited institution.

How qualified are members of the faculty?
Our accessible faculty are experts in their fields who bring vast experiences and a passion for excellence in learning to the development of every CHU student. Faculty members provide stimulation, up-to-date discussions and encourage your to participate in class activites and share your professional experiences.

Get started today!
Courses are now open for enrollment.
Just choose an offer and fill out the form below to receive more information.

 $50 off

*Required Information


*First Name:

Middle Initial:

*Last Name:

*Home Phone:

*Work Phone:

Best Time to Call:

*Email Address:






*Choose the program you
are interested in:

Enrollment Date:

submit.jpeg (969 bytes)